Friday, March 26, 2010

In Memory

Wednesday we got the shocking news that Dr. Chris Harris tragically and unexpectedly passed away. Scott worked for Dr. Harris before he purchased his own practice. He was a mentor and a friend. We know Scott wouldn't be the dentist he is today without Chris. He leaves behind an amazing wife and 5 beautiful children. I loved photographing their family. Please keep this beautiful family in your prayers. Click on my photography blog link on the right to see more pictures.

5 comments:

Annie said...

That is so sad. Our thoughts will be with them.

Kim said...

So sorry to hear of the loss. It's never easy to be the ones left behind.

Cara said...

So sorry to hear that. What a beautiful family. You took beautiful pictures of them that will be treasured forever I'm sure.

Our Little Family said...

It's still unreal to me. I miss working with him and Scott, they were a hoot together. He will definitely be missed but I am SO glad Scott is able to help out.

Ben and Michelle said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. Their family will be in our prayers.